Women are frequently used as teachers in “The Wife of Bath’s Tale”.
1. Women are frequently used as teachers in “The Wife of Bath’s Tale”. Discuss this statement using specific examples from the text.
Your answer must be at least 300 words.
1. It must adhere to MLA standards in terms of quotations from the text.
2. You must use at least one secondary source from the library, JSTOR or Project Muse. Sources such as Wikipedia, Gradesaver and Sparknotes, and others of their kind are not valid secondary sources.
3. List your sources in a small bibliography at the end of your paper. Your bibliography must adhere to MLA standards.
4. Answers must be written in Times New Roman, font size 12, double line spacing.