What have you learned from literature about the relationship between local government and enterprises in China? How has your visit to China changed your views?
Take Home Essay Instructions
– Take home academic essay with Harvard style referencing
– maximum length 4000 words, including List of References and appendices
The take-home essay is an academic essay that is based on your understanding of the relevant literature on the one hand and on your analysis of and critical thinking about your visit to China on the other hand. It is an opportunity for students to write an individual in-depth study of a specific topic chosen from a range of essay topics. Students will be able to demonstrate their mastery of academic writing skills (including referencing) and their ability to compose and structure an argument based on their own research and understanding of sources. Your analysis should provide a discussion and an argument.
– Originality, ability to reflect on issues from your own perspective
– Understanding of Chinese business and enterprise situation
– Critical reasoning and critical thinking, ability to critically engage with core readings and ask meaningful questions.
– Conceptualisation and communication , including well-structured presentation with introduction, argumentation/discussion and conclusion that relates back to introduction
Essay questions – please choose one and quote it at the top of your essay
Topic 1: What have you learned from literature about the relationship between local government and enterprises in China? How has your visit to China changed your views?
Topic 2: What do you know from literature about doing business in China? And how has your visit to China influence your view?
During the period, we visited the China Party School, which is for cultivating the communist party of China party members and cadres. And basically, all the leaders in the Chinese government are the communist party of China party members and cadres. And the communist party of China party is the only one of the ruling party. And we also visited one Solar Energy Company in China. And we went to the Headquarter of Henkel in Shanghai City, China.