- Ability to communicate with different personality people
- Ability solve simple relationship issues
- Ability to manage large group of people
- Ability to present in front of audience
- Skill to organize events, banquets, presentations, etc.
University of Texas Tech – Lubbock, TX August 2014 – Present
Bachelor of Finance
Top 10% Students in Class of 2018
Coronado High School – Lubbock, TX May 2014
Top 10% Students in Class of 2014
China Star Restaurant – Lubbock, TX August 2012 – December 2014
- Take customers’ orders
- Greet customers and ask if they want any help.
- Handling all the cash transaction
- Receive payment by cash, credit card etc.
- Checking daily cash accounts.
- Guiding and solving queries of customer.
- Maintaining daily report of transactions.
Museum of Texas Tech University – Lubbock, TX February 2015 – Present
- Handling all the cash transaction before show starts
- Checking daily cash accounts
- Greeting customers and introducing products
- Operating equipment in the planetarium
- Giving a speech and Introducing science shows to audiences
Vesper Holdings LLC – Lubbock, TX July 2015 – August 2015
International Student Ambassador
- Greet international students arriving at University Courtyard for short-term housing and provide them with access to their units.
- Stock units with all necessary supplies in advance of international students’ arrivals.
- Coordinate with the University Courtyard staff to provide marketing materials and tours for international students who are interested in living at University Courtyard.
Association of Chinese Students and Scholars at Lubbock – Lubbock, TX
President May 2015 – Present
- Organize regular events, newcomers parties and banquets
- Meet with the Advisor on an as needed basis to discuss the agendas for meetings and future events
- Convene and Host General Body and Executive Board Meetings
- To be the official spokesperson of the organization
- Direct the executive board members in carrying out goals and objectives of the organization
Ambassador of Student Government Association at Texas Tech University September 2015 – present
President of Association of Chinese Students and Scholar at Lubbock February 2015 – present
Member of Golden Key International Honour Society May 2015 – present
Member of Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society March 2015 – present
Member of UIL team of Coronado High school September 2013-April 2014
Member of National Honor Society February 2014-present
Member of Mathematic team of Coronado High school September 2013-May 2014
ACTIVITIES & HONORS
- Texas Tech Alumni Association Student Leadership Award, September 2015
- Texas Tech University Dean’s Honor, May 2015
- Top 10 students in 2014-2015 academy year at Texas Tech University, May 2015
- Golden Key International Honour, May 2015
- Gamma Beta Phi Honor, March 2015
- International Young Ambassadors Program, Feb 2015
- Top 10 students at Coronado High school, May 2014
- National Honor student, Feb 2014
- Loyalty Honor scholarship, May 2014
- High Honor student, Feb 2014
- Honor Roll, 2012-2014
- Christmas at Tech Math UIL meet third place, Dec 2013
- Volunteer of Wells Fargo bank, Lubbock, TX: July 4, 2013
- Volunteer of Salvation army kitchen, Lubbock, TX