Theory, Risk, and Quality Management Presentation
Create a 14- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Prezi® presentation with detailed speaker notes that address the following questions:
• What is your role in risk and quality management?
• What is your role in developing and implementing your change management project?
• Explain the relationship between theory and change management.
• Analyze the components or tools pertinent to effective change management
• What are some risk and quality considerations in your change management project?
• Explain how theory, risk and quality management, and evidence-based practice support the process of change management in relation to your project
Note. Title and reference slides are not included in the slide count.
Include a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles
Format appropriate parts of your presentation according to APA guidelines.
Note. Points are awarded based on the quality of the content submitted and the degree to which assignment expectations are met.
17 points possible Points possible Points earned
• Defines the nurse administrator’s role in risk and quality management 2
• Identifies the nurse administrator’s role in developing and implementing a change management project 3.5
• Illustrates the relationship of theory and change management 2.5
• Determines risk and quality considerations in the change management project 4
• Explains the interrelation between theory, risk, quality management, and evidence-based practice in terms of change management 5
3 points possible Points possible Points earned
Follows rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation
Has a structure that is clear, logical, and easy to follow
Consistent with APA guidelines for formatting and citation of outside works
Formatted as a 14- to 16-slides presentation