CHEAPNURSINGESSAYS.COM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply to the website at cheapnursingessays.com . These terms and conditions of use alongside the documents referred in them, sets out the rules and terms on which one may engage and use the site. Use and Engagement of the site includes access, browsing and placing an order on the site. These terms contain information on your obligations and your rights; you are therefore advised to please read through the documents carefully.
Our premium writing services are provided in US English or UK English. Our writers are English speakers. Orders, that require to be written in other languages, are first written in English (US) and later translated to the customer’s desired style. Our writing team ensures that our clients receive maximum satisfaction for their orders. We are however not responsible for any delivery inconveniences experienced by you the customer; as a result of spam filters, incorrect emails addresses, and lack of the internet access and neglect. Our support team is available 24/7 to guide you on any problem that you are experiencing regarding your order delivery and application.
DEFINITION OF TERMINOLOGY HEREIN USED
The term “website” represents cheapnursingessays.com the word “You,” “Yours”, “Customer” or “Client” signifies you/ the person requesting a provision from Scholarlywriters.com, while “Us” “We” or “Company” represents cheapnursingessays.com. Before making an order with us, you must agree to the stated terms and conditions. You must have attained the required age, and after you make an order or a payment, you agree to bind yourself legally with cheapnursingessays.com. It is mandatory to adhere to the terms and conditions of the firm.
OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU SHOULD REFER WHEN READING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Our FAQ section
- Our site description at About Us
- Our section on Guarantees
It is your obligation to read the above stated terms at (I) – (IV), herein referred to as ‘these terms’ before placing any order or making any payment to this website. By accessing and using this website, which includes placing an order and making payments, you agree to these terms and conditions in totality. Do not access and engage this site in any way if you do not agree to these terms.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may, from time to time, add additional terms to any element of these terms in case of the following:
- If we need to alter any element for regulatory, security or legal reasons
- If we in any case alter the kind of existing services offered by our company
- And/or we add new services to the site
FREE AMENDMENT POLICY
Our revision system is a service that we offer our clients to ascertain their total satisfaction with their completed order. We offer free revision within the first 14 days of the completion for your order with an exception of 30 days for the review of any dissertation, research proposals, thesis proposals and dissertation chapter writing or any other lengthy assignment. If your revision falls within the set days, we will gladly revise your paper to ensure it is satisfactory based on your initial requirements free of charge. The first instructions should not be changed from the original order description that you give for it to comply with our revision policy. If the set time frame for free revision expires, it will be assumed that the customer was satisfied with his/her order and will no longer be suitable for free adjustments. We will help you solve any challenge that you may be facing in case you missed our free revision period for a nominal fee.
PLACING AND PREVIEWING AN ORDER
- In order to place or preview an order for any paper or service in our site, you are required to completely fill and submit our standard online form: “Order”
- The order will specify a number of things that will make us understand your requirements for proper drafting and delivery of the original paper ordered for.
- When placing or reviewing an order for any service or product, you will be required to register and provide the following information:
- Personal Information: This includes you name, email address, telephone number, payment information and country of residence
- Information about the type of paper needed, the level, subject details, citation style, discipline and other instructions
- Except for you email address, should any of your other information provided in the registration change, it is your responsibility to update accordingly. Go to ‘Edit Profile’
We work directly from your instructions hence we require precise and definite instructions. If the instructions given are not clear and there are no additional information regarding the order, we cannot fulfill any implied warranty and guarantee. Please note that if an order is completed any revision request from the customer should comply with the initial instructions given in the original order. Any changes, that are included on the initial instructions, will be considered as editing and will be regarded as an extra provision, and the corporation will not conduct free revision requested by the customers.
In the event, a customer chooses an improper academic level; the customer shall assume liability for such an issue. It is the customer’s obligation to determine the correct educational level that matches the requirements and the needs of his required task at the time of the order. If you make an error placing an order, contact our customer support staff immediately to assist you with the correction.
It is the clients’ obligation to review the message system that addresses any queries, concerns, or instructions needed by the writer. Our message system is easy and efficient to communicate. If a customer fails to check the messaging system, we shall not accept any refund request issues. If you cannot use the system, contact our technical team at any given time for help or instructions.
If the sources, you have requested for your paper, are rare and not available to the public it will be your responsibility to provide those materials when placing your order within the required time frame before we deliver your order. If you fail to inform our customer service in time, it will lead to the violation of our terms and conditions and forego any claim to the warranty implied.
The customers should provide sources for the orders on the following schedule;
- If an order deadline is 48 hours to 10 days, the customer should provide instructions and sources within the first 4 hours.
- If an order deadline is 12 hours to 24 hours, the customer should provide guidelines and sources within the first 1 hour.
- If an order deadline is 12 hours or less, the customer should provide guidelines and sources within the first 20 minutes after placing an order with us.
USE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
- For details on this, please see our private policy. It explains how we collect, use and store your registration information including your payment information and personal data.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password secure and not disclose or share with any person. If you forget your password, you can retrieve it at the log in page.
- You are responsible for all the orders associated with your account. You can periodically change your password to ensure no one transacts with your account without your permission
- On rare occasions, we reserve the right to change your password if we believe that it is no longer secure. This will always be notified to you via the email provided in registration.
PAYMENTS AND DISCOUNTS
- By placing an order in our site, you are entering in to an agreement to buy consent. You are making an offer to buy a product /service from us. The product will not be made available until the payment has been authorized.
- The price of the product is calculated and is payable in advance as set out in the pricing section of this site. We shall be under no obligation to provide the service or product until the total fee has been fully paid.
- For discounts and Payment Programs, Please refer to our FAQs
BILLING AND VERIFICATION
Scholarlywriters.com protects the billing information about its clients by eliminating fraud to enhance the company’s reputation. When we request you to verify the information about billing, it is your sole obligation to comply to ensure that the necessary billing information satisfies the anti-fraud policies and procedures. All verification issues must be fulfilled within the period provided.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE POLICY
Our company refunds money if any of the following situations arises:
- When you cancel, an order, which has been assigned to a writer and more than a half of the target time, has lapsed. You will get compensation of 50% of your payment due to the inconvenience caused to us as the company.
- We will give back 70% of the payment made to the company when you recall your order that the writer has started working on and is almost half of the deadline time. The reason will refund seventy percent is so that we can compensate the author adequately.
- 100% of the payment will be refunded to you by the corporation if you choose to withdraw your order before it is assigned to the writer.
In case, you do a double payment we will refund you 100% of your payment since it is your right to reclaim the refund. We will notify you about this by sending you the two receipts for your payment from our payment processing system. When such a case occurs, kindly contact our customer service by forwarding the two receipts through the company’s email, and we will immediately refund you the second payment in the shortest time.
In case the research we submit to you is unsatisfactory, you can send us a refund request by writing to us not later than three days after delivery of your order. If we do not receive you refund the request with 48 hours, our support team will assume you are satisfied with your paper and thus we will not refund you the amount.
All refunds and cancellations of orders should be notified to scholarlywriters.com through communication expressed in writing, through our order messaging system or emailing the customer support department. It is the sole responsibility of scholarlywriters.com to approve or disapprove any request that you make an individual case-by-case consideration basing it on the user agreement violation.
TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION OF SITE USE
You can only access the site for personal and not commercial use. You must not use the website for any unlawful or illegal purposes including and not limited to the following:
- Transmitting, storing or making of copyrighted electronic copies of material without permission of the owner of such material
- Interfering with another person’s use of the site
- Transmitting any material that encourages or constitutes criminal offense and/or otherwise breaches any regulations, codes or applicable laws
- Disseminating any abusive, harmful, defamatory, obscene, objectionable or harassing material, breaching any laws.
- If we have reason to believe that your use of this site is negatively and adversely affecting other customers, we reserve the right to suspend your access at any time while we carry out the necessary investigations.
- You will be responsible for any costs and losses resulting from your breach of these terms. We reserve the right to terminate your use of site upon breach of these terms.
- If you access the site from the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and as such, you are responsible for compliance with the local laws and regulations
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights in any section of the site are licensed to or owned by us..
- No intellectual property right this site (or any section thereof) is intended to, and it shall not be deemed to, transfer to any person who accesses the Site.
- Except as agreed with us or as expressly permitted by these terms, you may not disseminate copy or download any content of the Site.
WARNING: Using stolen cards to order for custom papers is prohibited and is considered as a crime. We closely cooperate with various payment processors to help them fight cyber-crime, and we will report any orders purchased fraudulent to the State and Federal Agencies.
LAST UPDATED: 01/04/2014