School failure and delinquent behavior
• Your paper must include two scholarly articles along with one other reliable library source such as a magazine or newspaper article that addresses the issue. Wikipedia is not an acceptable source.
• You must also include at least one theory from the OCR.
• “In paper” citations must be included to support your position.
• Your essay must be 3 to 5 pages in length (approximately 1500 words or more), double-spaced, and with 12 font and normal margins.
• Be sure to include a “works cited page”.
• Must use APA format
• Papers must be uploaded to Blackboard SafeAssign on date due.
Essays should include a clear thesis (overriding statement or set of ideas you want to argue for) and arguments supporting your thesis. Your essay will be scored on content (is it well organized, clearly argued, scholarly sources well integrated and easy to follow). Written assignments will also be evaluated on the basis of APA format and grammar.
**Peer reviewed articles should come from one of the following scholarly journals that can be accessed via the library database:
2. Journal of Research in Crime & Delinquency
3. Social Problems
4. American Journal of Sociology
5. American Sociological Review
6. Journal of Crime & Delinquency
7. Police Quarterly
8. Crime & Delinquency
9. Journal of Criminal Justice
10. Youth Violence & Juvenile Justice
11. Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency
12. Studies on Crime & Crime Prevention