[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
• Assignment 4: Recognizing Employee Contributions
Assume that you are the HR Manager at a university. You want to create a way to recognize employee contributions in the Admissions Office. Determining the methods to motivate employees to enroll new students has been challenging. However, you are now being pressured by top management to reach admission goals. Employee participation in pay-related decisions could be part of a general move toward employee empowerment. Employees have hands-on knowledge about the kinds of behavior that can help the organization to perform well. Consider ways that you would attempt to meet the admission goals.
Create a PowerPoint presentation with fifteen to twenty (15-20) slides in which you:
1. As the HR manager, propose two (2) methods that you will use to determine incentive pay. Explain if the rewards are tailored towards individual, group, and / or company performance. Explain how you as the HR manager will create an incentive pay program that will motivate employees.
2. The balanced-score card approach is useful in designing executive pay. Propose three (3) measures the HR manager can use to assess shareholder value, customer value, and employee value.
3. As the HR manager, analyze two (2) difficulties in creating a benefits package that motivates employees.
4. As the HR manager, propose three (3) incentives that can be used to motivate employees.
5. As the HR manager, examine two (2) ethical risks of making incentive pay a large portion of employees’ total compensation. Propose two (2) suggestions as to how the company could balance or reduce these risks.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
• Written Assignment Formatting Guidelines
Format: This assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
1. Prepare a fifteen to twenty (15-20) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
2. Provide a title slide The title slide should include the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
3. Provide a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
4. Summarize the main points in the written report of your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 4. Create two (2) slides per criterion (for criterion 1-5), for a total of ten (10) slides. Include citations as appropriate.
5. Provide one (1) summary slide that reviews key points of your paper.
6. References listed on last slide should be in APA format.
7. Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and use relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. You must use at least three to four relevant graphics.
8. Use a professional, technically written style to graphically convey the information.
9. Create bulleted speaking notes for your presentation to the shareholders in the Notes section of the PowerPoint.Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]