Write a program that maintains a To Do list. For each item on the list, keep track of due date, description, person assigned to, and whether completed. The program should allow its user to add an item, modify an item, mark an item as complete, and list all the items in the list. Create a struct type for the items.
Given the limited time we have, you may simplify the assignment in the following ways:
- You do not need to have functionality to delete items once they are in the program.
- Keep the items in an array (assume no more than 200).
- You do not need to keep the items in a sorted order of any kind.
- You do not need to store the items in any kind of file when the program exits (we’ll pretend the program runs indefinitely).
- For user interface, you can output a menu of numbered options and allow the user to pick the option by number.