Hi, Thanks for the work can you please revise the following, you need a lot more pages I can see
1. The health schools framework you have used is incorrect to see the correct framework please visit: http://www.fpqteachers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Health-Promoting-Schools-Framework.pdf
2. You need to revise your groups: This will help you establish a context for your planning and guide your selection of both a target group within the primary school sector (example year five/six composite class from the Canberra ACT) and a specific sub-set of the target group that may require particular attention when planning a unit of work (eg students with a disability, Refugees, Indigenous, low Social economic groups, chronically ill). The idea is for you to have something ‘real’ to plan for – not simply a bland year level. Think of who the real people could be that you are designing this learning for.
2. Your overview of the program needs to be done in the UBD template (not a small paragraph) I attached with the instructions (see powerpoint) on how to set it out and examples attached. You need to complete all eight lessons using a new template each time. REMEMBER THIS IS WORTH 30 MARKS IT SHOULD BE THE BIGGEST DETAILED SECTION.
3. Use cover sheet rubric document as a checklist to ensure you have properly completed the assignment.
4. It asks you to use a scope and sequence (an overview of what your teaching in your health topic: see PDF links on this page on how to set it out. : http://syllabus.bos.nsw.edu.au/support-materials/sample-scope-and-sequence-plans/
5. your curriculum references are wrong try using in each lesson and you need to refer to relevant outcomes and indicators for your lesson: http://k6.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/wps/wcm/connect/330e5ccb-782a-432b-8ce5-122a8c42967e/k6_pdhpe_syl.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
6. You did not include a resource pack on sites to go to for videos or information.
7. You need to specific like a teacher can use this pack to teach a class.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written papers