Choose one of the novel’s main characters: Jack, Ralph, Piggy or Simon. Analyze the impact of the author’s characterization on the novel’s overall meaning and purpose.
- Use at least 5 direct quotes and/or scenarios from the text.(Include the author name, page number and who said the quote(if applicable).
- Use italics whenever using the title of a novel or film. If you use a poem as a source, put quotes around the title.
- If using other sources besides the novel, list them in a bibliography using MLA format.
- The essay should be 4-5 pages long(typed, double spaced).
- Please title your essay based on your topic