Your supervisor has just met with a potential new client. You and two of your coworkers will be working directly with this client in helping to create and execute contracts. To refresh your skills and memory on contracts, your supervisor has asked you to write a memo to provide to your coworkers and supervisor discussing the following information:
- Identify, define, and discuss the 6 elements of a contract, providing examples to help further the understanding of each element.
- Conduct research online or in the library to find a case involving a contract dispute regarding one or more of the elements of a contract, and provide the following:
- Analysis of the case, including information on the specific elements involved in the dispute, as well as the outcome of the case
- Discuss your opinion on the outcome of the case. Do you agree with the court’s decision?
- Additionally, to help prepare for the Phase 4 and 5 IP (review the assignment for details), briefly (200 words) define a contractual concern related to the business you would like to start.