with reference page and URLs listed University and Community College System of Nevada v. Farmer
• Re-read the University case, “University and Community College System of Nevada v. Farmer.”
• Note the data under the case title: 113 Nev. 90, 930 P.2d 730 (Nev. Sup. Ct. 1997), cert. denied, 523 U.S. 1004 (March 9, 1998). What do these details signify?
• Outline and submit the case, using the standard legal outline headings.
MUST BE IN APA FORMAT- AND LIST REFERENCES AND URL USED
Sample outline (needs to be done like this)
I. Case Name and Citation
A. Include the court or agency deciding the case
B. Include the citation, which tells where to find the reported decision.
II. Key Facts (in brief)
1. Why – are parties before the court or agency?
2. What – are the parties seeking?
Stage in the legal process (Trial Court, NLRB, Appeals Court, etc.)
. What happened at prior stages (if any) in the legal process?
Legal Issue (s)
. Include legal problem(s) raised by the facts of the dispute.
Reasoning of the Decision-Maker
. Why was dispute resolved the way it was?
A. How did the decision-maker apply or reconcile the legal principles involved?
Place Similar Order Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.