Directions: Answer the questions below and cite examples from the textbook. Your written responses should be at least two paragraphs composed of five to seven sentences and should utilize APA guidelines for formatting and citations.
1. Explain possession as an act.
2. Describe procuring as an act.
3. Clarify status as an act.
4. Discuss methods used to commit the act.
5. Explain crime by omission or negative act.
6. Classify causation.
7. Explain attempt.
8. Define non-consummation.
9. Explain conspiracy.
10. State a definition of vicarious liability.