2. As we’ve discussed in class, it was very difficult for women to enter the academy and achieve recognition as artists during the eighteenth and nineeenth century. At the same time, gender played a key role in many of the movements we’ve discusssed. This is evident in the varying symbolic roles played by the female body, as well as the kinds of access that women had to public space during this period. Using examples of art works from the movements we’ve discussed thus far describe some of the ways in which gender has been addressed in modern painting
Place Similar Order Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.