Support toll free: 1-877-242-1728,Support local: 1-302-380-3888
Topic: Critique Article on CAM therapy
Order Messages (0)
Revision Instructions (0)
« Back to list
Order code: 81540144
ms Not available
Time remaining: 2 days 19 hours 52 minutes
Deadline: November 12 09:30
Order total: $4.2
Compensation $2.10 / Page
Pages: 2, Double spaced
Order type: Article Critique
Academic level: Undergraduate
Language: English (U.S.)
Place bid Hide order
Select a research article on CAM therapy select cam therapy topic from this book complementary and alternative therapies for nursing practice 4e by kareen fontaine .See pages 130-131 in the text book for an example or follow the format below. Do not select Aromatherapy or naturopathy and write a critique of the article that follows the format below
Set up your critique in the same format but following APA guidelines regarding reference format.
1. What was the type of Research?
2. What was the purpose of the Research?
3. How was the Research done? This is what they actually did. Include the framework if any, study design, sample, data collection including any instruments
4. What were the findings of the Research?
5. What additional questions might I have?
6. How can I use this study? These are your own determined nursing implications.
7. Level of Evidence: You can just list the level (see below for levels)
Rating System for the Hierarchy of Evidence (Melnyk & Fineout-Overholt, 2005)
Level 1: Systematic review or meta-analysis of all relevant randomized clinical trials (RTs), or evidence-based clinical practice guidelines on systematic reviews of RCTs
Level 2: Evidence from at least one well-designed RCT
Level 3: Evidence from a well-designed controlled trial without randomization
Level 4: Evidence from well-designed case-control and cohort studies
Level 5: Evidence from systematic reviews of descriptive and qualitative studies
Level 6: Evidence from a single descriptive or qualitative study
Level 7: Evidence from the opinion of authorities and/or reports of expert committees
Currently 3 writers are viewing this order
Request deadline extension till
Choose your reason