you must read the chapter then complete the assignment according to what’s required.. thanks
As discussed this week, Google Analytics’ web analytics service is a robust, free analytics tool that assists in determining the performance of a website on the basis of various statistics.
For this assignment, conduct research on Google Analytics’ web analytics service using the readings for the week, The Art Institute of Pittsburgh – Online Division Online Library, and the Internet.
On the basis of your research, address the following:
- Explain how a Google Analytics account can be implemented for your apparel company’s e-commerce website.
- From among the functions a Google Analytics account provides, select at least five functions that would be useful for your website.
- Define each function you selected.
- Describe how each selected function will be used in your website.
- From the reporting elements of a Google Analytics account, select at least four elements that you would use for your website. Examples of reporting elements are multichannel funnel reports, cross-channel reporting, custom reports, and visualization reports.
- Define each element you selected.
- Describe how each selected element will be used on your website.
Ensure the following:
- Your assignment should be 750 to 1,000 words long.
- Use proper MLA formatting.
- Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document attached to your post in the Discussion Area.
- Name your document AI_ADVA407_W2_A2_Lastname_Firstinitial.doc.
- Submit the document to the W2 Assignment 2 Discussion Area bySaturday, January 23, 2016.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Determined appropriate use of a Google Analytics account for the project scenario company’s e-commerce website.||
|Selected Google Analytics functions (at least five) relevant to the scenario company’s website and explained how to use each function.||
|Selected Google Analytics reporting elements (at least four) relevant to the scenario company’s website and explained how to use each element.||
|Described how these elements will be used in your client’s website.||
|Showed an understanding of the various analytics reports being developed and why they are important.||
|Followed current MLA guidelines for writing style, spelling, grammar, and source citations.||