(A) Have lunch with someone in your PAR or other, who is of a different cultural background. Include the following data categories pertaining to the person’s culture:
1. History of ethnic/racial origin of the person
2. Values Orientation
3. Cultural sanctions/restrictions
5. Health-related Beliefs and Practices
7. Socioeconomic considerations.
(B) Compare and contrast to your own culture.
1. Write-up of the Culture Assessment.
(C) Summary of student clinical activities since the submission of journal 2.
(D) Student clinical outcomes met to date. (Refer to student clinical objectives for the course) The objectives and the clinical activity that supports achievement of the outcomes must be written out.
(E) Documentation of course content as it relates to clinical activities.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.