Consider all you have learned in the course so far and the trends that have been discussed, particularly around leaders being able to strategize and execute to results.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research key leadership competencies needed in 2020. Then, respond to the following:
- What are the key leadership competencies that will be needed in leaders by 2020? Why are they important?
- What are the most significant leadership trends that require a change in leadership approaches by 2020? What leadership changes will be most important?
- What are some of the external trends (e.g., increased globalization, increased diversity, and increased use of technology) that will influence the leadership changes?
- What will the employee of 2020 look like in terms of expectations, skills, and experience?
By Saturday, May 27, 2017, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Sunday, May 28, 2017, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.