Do not change the questions number when you answer those questions, thanks!!
4. What is a condenser microphone?
5. What is an example of a highly directional microphone?
6. What are the three components of a wireless microphone system?
7. What type of cable is used to plug in a microphone?
8. What are the directional response patterns?
9. What is off-axis?
11. At what frequency is a “line up tone” or two pop?
12. How does compression work?
13. How does a gate work?
14. How does a limiter work?
16. What are the “on-set” calls?
17. Who is the A.D?
20. What is a sample rate, and what are the standard sample rates of:
a. A CD
b. Audio for film
Section 2: Theory Questions
1. What are 3 issues that you would have with recording a scene for a film in a subway tunnel?
2. How would you go about setting up microphones for a Sound Effects shoot for a vehicle so that you get as much out of each recording as possible?
4. You are shooting a dance sequence in a film. What information would you need to get about how the sequence will be shot and how would that effect what gear you bring to the shoot?