Change and Leadership module, Masters in Management
The assessment for this module consists of one written report. The report should be 2500 words (excluding your reference list and appendices).
It should include references to and citation of appropriate academic reading materials: all web references, books, articles and reports should be properly referenced using the Harvard referencing style. http://www.sussex.ac.uk/library/infosuss/referencing/h_intro.shtml
You should use Times New Roman or Arial 11pt font. Bold or underline section headings (if used). Make full use of paragraphing to space your points.
Your report must use one and half or double line spacing, provide a footer which includes a page number and have margins set at 2 or 3cm.
Important attention:i sent case to you ,you MUST read it.
Refer to the case study provided and answer the following:
1. Briefly describe the key characteristics of the organisation in the case study, and the circumstances surrounding the change initiative/ programme. ( 20% of word count)
2. With reference to relevant theories analyse the change processes involved and the extent to which the change has impacted on both individuals and teams ( 20% of word count)
3. Evaluate those aspects in the organisation and its environment that either aided or hindered this change initiative. ( 20% of word count)
4. Critically evaluate the success of the leadership strategies employed to manage the change programme, giving examples of how they supported or hindered the success of the change programme. ( 20% of word count)
The remaining 20% of the word count should go on the introduction and conclusion sections.
Your assignment should include the following: (Percentage of marks awarded for each section in brackets):
• Contents page /Introduction (10%)
• Discussion and Analysis (related to the case study and using academic concepts to appraise and critique the academic concepts and models covered in the module. This also includes use of Appendices – diagrams/data relevant to your discussion – these are not inc. in the work count (60%)
• Conclusion (including any recommendations if relevant which follow logically from the preceding analysis) (10%)
• Bibliography showing evidence of wider reading and correctly referenced (10%)
• Presentation of work layout, headings, subheadings, structure
Refer to Study Success at Sussex Critical Writing section for help with writing your assignment and book time with a specialist tutor to help with your English if you think you need it (to be found under the writing well link)