Master tutor eyes:
Required Readings and Multimedia
- To successfully complete this week’s assignments, read the following chapters from the text, Organizational Change
- Chapter One – Organizational Change Management: An Introduction
- To successfully complete this week’s discussion, “Examples of Organizational Change,” view the following video:
To participate in the following Discussion Forums, go to this week’s Discussion link in the left navigation:
- Examples of Organizational ChangeView the Social Media Revolution video. We have all watched organizations around us change in response to technology, legislation, consumer demand, and other factors. Provide an example of an organization that has changed for the better and how this transition benefited its customers, employees, and investors. Review several of your peers’ posts. Discuss how and why these changes have occurred, with at least two of your peers.
Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7.
Implementing Organizational Change
- Select one of the following approaches to understanding or implementing organizational change. Summarize this approach and provide an example of how this information could be useful to an organization. Review several of your peers’ posts. Discuss any similar or opposing perspectives you have, with at least two of your peers. Take care to be professional and polite even if your beliefs or viewpoints differ.
Dunphy and Stace’s Four Levels of Change
Balogun and Hailey’s Change Model
Proactive vs. Reactive Changes
Strategic Change versus Tactical Change
Tichy’s 3 Types of Change
The Stakeholder Approach
Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.