“BCP versus DRP Revisited” Please respond to the following:
- Expanding on what you’ve learned since Week 2 when a similar question was posed, explain in your own words the difference between business continuity planning and disaster recovery planning, and where you believe these two processes differ and overlap.
- Take a position on whether BC or DR can survive without the other. Use a real-world example to support your position.
- BCP by FEMA” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, determine what you believe is the most critical component of BCP from FEMA’s implementation / suggestions for the BCP process. Justify your answer.
- Determine whether or not you believe the BCP process would be successful without proper BIA processes being conducted. Explain why or why not.