Communicating ethically to employees as well as other internal and external stakeholders is of the utmost importance for leaders and managers. Being able to build and maintain trust in order to be credible is essential.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research ways of developing trust.
Respond to the following:
Explain how leaders and managers can overcome obstacles and develop trust in communicating corporate ethics.
By Saturday, May 27, 2017, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, May 31, 2017, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
|Initial response was:
|Discussion Response and Participation: