For the Final Paper in Week Five, you are required to complete a literature review. For your literature review, you will choose one area of interest to explore in depth. The themes that you may choose to explore are:
- Culturally Relevant Methods
- Anti-Bias Curriculum
- Diverse Family Structures
- Multicultural Education
Select one theme from above to explore and begin reviewing the literature. Choose one article from the resources provided in the course or find a scholarly source that is relevant to your chosen theme.
You will add a second source in Week Three and a third source in Week Four, each of which will be related to the same theme. The annotated bibliography will be submitted each week as a component of your literature review.
Your annotated bibliography must:
- Summarize the content and focus of the article. Be sure to include the main ideas and provide supporting evidence from the article. The summary must be in your own words.
- Describe the relevance of the source to your chosen theme and its real-world classroom application.
- Evaluate the information presented in the article. What is your reaction to this source? Has it changed your thinking about your topic? Why, or why not?